Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week 27, January 30, 2017

Howdy!
So it turns out I will in fact be leaving the columbine ward. I will be headed to the Paonia ward over in montrose so I am headed out west again! But I am so happy I got to serve here in the columbine ward! I have loved it so much and was glad I got to serve here. I have loved being able to serve and touch the lives of those people in this ward. And am so thankful for the oppurtunity I have had to grow. I love this area. 
I love all of you! Also as a side note I have been out 6 months! already 1/4th of the way done! and I am no longer a greenie! or in other words newbie. So lets hope for another amazing 18 months!
Sincerely
Elder Lindh

No comments:

Post a Comment