Friday, January 6, 2017

Week 19, December 5, 2016

So this week here in columbine has been fun although a bit dull. Unfortunately a lot of things fell through this week. My companion was sick, a lot of appointments cancelled last minute..... It was a bit rough. But still! The work moves forward! We had an AMAZING ward Christmas party including a live band, and our bishopric dressing up as alvin and the chipmunks to sing their Christmas song! I believe some members posted the video on youtube. I don't know for certain seeing as I am not allowed to go on youtube.....  So yeah!
Anyway, The thing that stood out to me the most this week is that the Lord loves us and is aware of our needs. He will provide a way to meet every one of our needs if we let him. And sometimes people are the way God provides for us. This year the church is focusing on service for the holidays. If you all have a chance I would go to the lds.org website and look up the calender. It has lots of awesome Ideas of how to serve our loved ones. 
I want you all to know I love you. Have fun and Merry Christmas!
Sincerely
Elder Lindh
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment