Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 26, January 23, 2017

So as a heads up transfers are in a week and so I will have definitive news next week. But from what president has told me it is rather likely I will be moving on. In his words "it might be wise to begin packing sooner than later". So I am expecting that I will be moving on. 
This week has been rather dull. We met with Suzy Harrison who is an amazing less active who is coming back to church after 40 years. I love teaching her because you can always feel the spirit so strongly and you can really feel her desire to learn and to grow. I love being able to teach her and help her learn. 
But sadly that is about all we have done this week. Hopefully there will be more to report next week. 
I love all of you so much. You are all amazing! 
I am so glad I have to support of the greatest family and friends a guy could ever hope for. I love you all!
Sincerely
Elder Lindh!

No comments:

Post a Comment