So this week has been rather slow but full of amazing events.
Yesterday by far had to be my favorite part of the week. I loved being
able to see my family even for only an hour. I miss them all so much but
am so glad to have the support of the most amazing family in the world.
I have so many thank yous to give so I am going to just give a quick
shout out to all who sent presents and cards. I loved them all so much
and was touched by the love and thoughts that were behind them all. I
will be sure to write specific thank yous in a minute. I want you all to
know how much I love you. It is amazing being on a mission and I
wouldnt be able to be here without all of you. I love you so much. I
hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
I love this holiday because it allows us to reflect and remember
the birth of our savior who came to save us all from pain, sorrow and
the effects of our own bad choices. I love the savior and am so happy to
be able to witness his love each day.
Love
Elder Lindh
P.S. here are some pictures from yesterday. I will admit I didnt
take too many. I was a bit caught up in all the excitement. Sorry!


No comments:
Post a Comment