Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 25, January 16, 2017

Howdy!

So this week was so much fun! We got to meet with two amazing less actives and our most progressing investigator. It is so amazing to watch them progress towards the gospel and the happiness it brings. I love feeling the spirit touch their hearts. 
We also got to see a hawk that was super close and just chilled as we got like 3 feet away. It was so cool! Other than that the only exciting news is we went on exchanges which was a lot of fun. I love the people in my district. 
I just guess I will end with my testimony that I know this church is true. There is no way I would spend 2 years so far from my family while paying to be here, if it weren't. I love the gospel. It has made my life so much better and I could not imagine my life without it. I love it so much. I love being able to serve the Lord with all my heart might and mind. I love this opportunity. I love you all so much.
Love 
Elder Lindh




No comments:

Post a Comment