Friday, January 6, 2017

Week 18, November 28, 2016

So there has not been a huge amount going on here in the columbine ward but we went on exchanges with the Belleview YSA which now includes Golden! So I took a few pictures. Here ya go. They are all of the sign and so this is the best picture. Other than that its just been a lot of fun sharing the gospel with others. I love what I am doing. I love being able to share the truths I hold so dear. I love being able to help others improve their lives by helping them come closer to Christ. Hopefully we will be having a baptism soon! We have been working with Clarence Brooks and we hope to invite him to be baptized this tuesday! I would invite yall to pray for him. He really wants to change his life and has seen how the gospel will help him. Its been amazing to see him progress!
I love y'all and hope that you are all doing well this amazing season as we think of the reason for the season. Christ. I love you all.
Sincerely
Elder Lindh
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment