So this weeks been quite a bit of fun, although rather hard on my legs. I am quite sore right now.
So in summary of this week there is only one word that suffices.
Biking, Lots and lots of biking. this are has SOOOO many hills!!!! The
largest of which is right next to our house as we leave to go basically
anywhere.... Its rather annoying.
Other than that there is not much to report. We are having a hard
time finding people to teach but just last night we had an AMAZING time
with the Duffy family! They gave us FIVE referrals! thats insane! most
people wont even give us a referral so to leave a dinner with 5 new
people to see is AMAZING! And not only that but they are all people that
have either been really into the gospel or just had an amazing
experience. Its so amazing to see how the Lord is preparing people for
us to teach and help them progress closer to Christ. Thats just about
all for this week although I had a run in with someone who owned a 1923
model T. That was kinda crazy. He wasnt interested it didnt seem but he
really liked that we liked his car. So yeah. Anyway I want you all to
know I love and miss each and every one of you. You are all amazing
children of a loving Heavenly Father.
Sincerely
Elder Lindh
No comments:
Post a Comment