So not too much to report this week. We have been truly struggling
to find anyone to teach which has been rather rough and somewhat
discouraging. But we have also had a lot of fun and seen a lot of neat
things. Yesterday by far was my favorite day of the week. Not only was
it the Sabbath which is always my favorite, but we had some fun new
adventures. So it turns out that in our area at the Dairy Queen there is a car show every Sunday.
I of course made sure to squeeze that into the schedule so I got to see
a lot of very pretty cars. It was lots of fun and we saw a surprising
number of members, along with a couple of jehovah's witnesses. But most
of all it was just fun to get to see all the cool cars and meet all
these amazing people who all shared a love of classic cars (my type of
people :). It was so much fun. So last week I promised to send some
pictures so here you go. Though sadly I didnt take any pictures of the
cars, I was too busy talking to the people.
The one with the suit is from the temple dedication as we were getting ready to go. The other is from P day fun. 😁😇
I hope you all know how much I love each and every one of you. You
are all so amazing and I am always so grateful to have met and gotten to
know each and every one of you. Y'all Rock!
Love
Elder Lindh
No comments:
Post a Comment