Howdy Yall!
So this week has been a bit crazy as well as full of miracles. So
to begin with, I am in another biking area. So I finally had to break
down and buy a bike. The first bike shop we went to the cheapest bike
was around $500 and even then didnt have all the features that would be
nice. So I decided I needed to keep looking in order to find out what
type of price I might expect because I wasnt happy paying $500 dollars
when I don't need to. So the next place we went was Dick's sporting
goods. While surveying all the bikes I found they were all similarly
priced. I was beginning to accept that that might just be the way it was
when I found the perfect bike. It had all the features I wanted/needed
and more. Its an absolutely beautiful bike. And here lies the miracle,
It was on clearance for $300! The original price was $750! I was saving
$450! and so by the time I walked out with a brand new helmet, a light, a
lock and 2 protection plans for the bike and all the parts, I still
came out under $460! I got everything I needed for less than what it
would have cost to just get a bike! it was such a tender mercy to see
the Lords hand in making sure I got the bike I needed. I was just
absolutely shocked. And for those asking, "so whats wrong with the
bike?" there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It just had been
sitting in inventory for so long that the owner just wanted to get rid
of it. And it was just the right size and everything. I felt so loved
and watched over.
The other miracle that happened was general conference. For those
of you who watched it, I dont know if you got much out of it because
that conference was meant for me. Every talk seemed to address a problem
I was facing or a doubt that I had. Each talk was the answer I needed
from my loving Heavenly Father. I love conference so much. I am so
thankful God has given us a prophet in these latter Days. I love the
Lord. I love you all. I wish the best for all of you and am sincerely
praying that all goes well for all of you. You are all there in my
thoughts and prayers. I love you all! Have a great week!
 |
| District Leader |
 |
| My Companion: Elder Christensen |
No comments:
Post a Comment