Friday, November 11, 2016

Week 14, October 31, 2016

Howdy Y'all! 
So today is halloween but thats not even the highlight of my week. This week has been amazing for so many reasons and most of them have to do with the fact that we got a lot of work done and are preparing to teach a lot of people. It is so exciting to finally find people to teach. Its hard to feel like you are being successful and useful when most of the time you just have doors slammed in your face..... But now we have people to teach! YAY! It was interesting to see how we got to meet them too! We picked up some former investigators, had a referral from recent converts the brooks, and the last one was through potential investigators. The last one should be very interesting. She teaches a bible study and it seems she is more interested in proving that we are wrong, but any chance to teach the truth is a good opportunity. I know that this is the true church. I would not be far away from home and those I love if it wasnt. This is worth it because this is the Lord's work. I know that for myself. I love each and every one of you. You are all so amazing. Thank you so much for being my friends. I love you all.

Sincerely
Elder Lindh

No comments:

Post a Comment