So its transfers tomorrow and so we got our news this saturday.
This is going to be a weird couple of transfers but I am so happy cause I
get to stay in my area with my companion! I love elder Christensen so
much and am excited to get to serve another transfer with him. But this
transfer will unfortunately only be 5 weeks long. Due to transfers being
so close to christmas president has decided this next transfer will be 5
weeks long so that missionaries have an extra week to adjust before
christmas. But that also means that the next transfer after that will be
7 weeks long. So it could get interesting.
Other than that I have had an awesome week here in the columbine
area. We are finally getting to teach people. Admittedly not many but
still, some is better than none. So we are very happy to see this
awesome progress.
I love it here and I love all of you. You guys make life so awesome and fun. I miss you all and am thinking of all of you.
Love
Elder Lindh
No comments:
Post a Comment