Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 16, November 14, 2016

Howdy Yall!
This has been the most amazing week here in the columbine area! We have taught more people and found more investigators than any other week in this area! We are also feeling like Clarence Brooks, our most progressing investigator, will be ready for baptism very soon! Its so inspiring to see how the gospel changes lives! I love this work so much!!!!! I love this church and this gospel. It is so true! I love it all!
And besides that we had a lot of fun this week as well! Yesterday was Elder Christensen's birthday! Happy B day comp! I love this guy and he is so much fun! I included some pictures of the birthday boy along with the cupcakes we had to celebrate his birthday. The member we live with got them for us and it was awesome! We also got to have some fun adventures at the car show. There werent very many cars there and everyone was saying it was probably the last show before winter so they wont be happening anymore. But I got some awesome pictures to remember it by. I would also like to mention that if the Chevy nova just happened to be sitting in the driveway when I got home I would be very happy! (Hint hint) ðŸ˜‰
We also happened across an antique sale that a couple was putting on in their front yard. They had a pair of cuff links, the matching pin, and a penknife that I just had to have. It was only $7 so I didnt feel too bad about the impulse buy. Unfortunately the couple wasnt interested in hearing our message but they were still some pretty cool people.  I love being able to meet all these amazing people. It is such a blessing. I love them all so much. No matter how they receive me.
I want you all to know how much I love you all. You are all such amazing people and I love you all. you have all helped me to become the man I am today. Thank you.
Sincerely
Elder lindh!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment