Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 9, Sept 26, 2016

Howdy yall!
I hope most of you are enjoying the warm weather wherever you are. Its pretty much officially autumn around here and going to be winter soon where I am headed. So prayers for me not freezing are appreciated. 
So I found out on saturday that I will be headed to the Columbine area in the denver side of the mission. I get a new companion and elder tufu will be staying here. Its going to be really hard to leave because although I have only been here a short time I have really come to love the people and the area. I love my companion and am sad to have only served one transfer with him. (I think he is sad too because he gets to train a new missionary again) 
I have so many people here that I have grown to love. Our investigators are all amazing and I will miss them. The Roybals are on date for baptism so I will probably miss that. But thats okay. I know that the lord needs me in columbine. So I have faith that everythings gonna work out.
I leave tomorrow with the transfer train and am not sure when I will meet my new companion elder christensen. I am not sure where he is serving. So yeah. That ought to be fun. 
I have loved it here so much and will probably come back after my mission if I can. I love the people. I want to make a special shout out to Larry Davis. He is an amazing guy and one of my best friends. He is like another grandfather to me. He is amazing and I would like to encourage him to continue to try and read the Book of mormon. I know the book of mormon is true. I know it to be the word of God. I love it. I love this area. I am sad to leave but I will be going where I am needed.
Sincerely
Elder Lindh!
So here are some pictures from the week. The food is called "Super fries" from a place called los Jilbertos. Its pretty famous among the missionaries so while on exchanges I went there with elder Swanger. As a side note I only got a half portion. And I have no idea if I could actually eat an entire whole portion. So that was fun. I also took a picture from the top of the hill which had an awesome view of what I believe is mount Garfield.
So earlier I was in a rush because we were going to go get haircuts. I want you all to know that I know that this is God's work. Truly I am only a servant in God's hand. We have had some amazing success here and I can feel that the Lord has prepared these people to be taught. I love them all. I am going to miss them. But hopefully at some point I can end up back here. I love the people here. But most of all I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
Sincerely
Elder Lindh






No comments:

Post a Comment