Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week 7, September 12, 2016





After wrecking on his bike. Lesson learned: helmets work!
Howdy Yall!
Sorry that I am emailing so early in the morning. There is a meeting in the family history center so we had to go to a public library and needed to be here early to get a computer. In fact even now there are no available computers so I got lucky to get one. 
So there was quite an adventure on saturday.... we were late to ward coordination, a meeting where the missionaries meet with all the ward missionaries and the mission leaders. So it was around 8:15 ish. The parking lot of the church is not very well lit and has some unmarked speed bumps... so me and my companion were racing in the dark across the parking lot, (not a good Idea let me tell you) and I slammed on the brakes because I didnt want to hit my companion, and I hit the speed bump.... and well.... you can see the result. Luckily I always wear a helmet. I felt my head hit pretty hard and let me tell you I am now very pro helmet. I am pretty sure I would have ended up in the emergency room that night if I hadnt been wearing a helmet. I am fine though. I landed on my back so my buts a little sore and so is my neck from sliding out, but all in all I am fine. Unfortunately I cant say the same for my shirt, my washing machine is broken so I haven't been able to wash it very well and so it still looks like it does in the picture.... But I should get it washed soon so hopefully the stain comes out. 
Other than that me and my companion did exchanges with the zone leaders and their area is absolutely beautiful. It has some great views of the mountians so I took some pictures. I love the beautiful area. The mountains are amazing. I love looking over at Mesa or Mt Garfield. 
I love the people most of all though. I love teaching and being taught. Cause guess what? I actually DONT know everything! Shocker right? It blows my mind too! But thats okay because there is no better place to learn than while you have the spirit to teach you. And the spirit is always there when we are teaching others. Well I say we are teaching but in reality its just the spirit but we get to take the credit. ;) 
I love the things I am doing. I want you all to know that I know this is where God wants me to be. That I am needed here. I am doing God's work. I know that. 
Sincerely
Elder Lindh!
P.S. those arent all the pictures. Thats just all it would let me send. I will send more next week. I love You ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment