Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 6, September 5, 2016

P-Day! September begins!! Howdy Yall! This week has been amazing! We have done a lot! Including place 3 Book of Mormons and set up 3 appointments with new investigators. Which was awesome! Hot and exhausting but AMAZING!!!!! I am really growing to love this mission and these people! I KNOW this is where God called me to be. I really am making a difference and I can see that. So on Wednesday was my first zone conference! That was fun! I am really lucky cause I have an amazing zone with some AMAZING missionaries. I love my companion, I love my district, I love my zone. They are all so amazing and have such amazing testimonies. They definitely strengthen my testimony a lot. I love it. During zone conference we did a lot of training, had lunch, and listened to a few talks from leaders in the mission. It was amazing. I learned so much! I also felt the spirit so strongly as we discussed the things we needed to be doing to be effective missionaries. It made me realize that as prepared as I am (thanks to the best parents ever, and some pretty awesome leaders and family) I still have a LOT to learn. I am so excited to see the Lords plan for me! Its gonna be great! The rest of the week was basically spent trying to contact as many people as possible. We only had one appointment that really paid off..... the rest kinda bailed...... but that's okay! We did a lot so its all good. The appointment was with the Roybals, a part member family I have mentioned last week. Once we started the lesson it was amazing. It was kinda weird though. I didn't feel like much that me and my companion were saying was making an impact. But right near the end the member we had brought, Brother Jester, began to bear his testimony. It was a simple testimony of how he had been converted and how he had gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon. But I look back at Rose and she is in tears! she simply said, "the spirit of your testimony just really hit me. It was so tender and true" It was amazing! sometimes its the simplest things we say and do that make the biggest impact. So that's most of the big things... There were a few tender mercies as well. Our bikes are working and have not had another flat (yet). We have been able to contact more people. We are often just in the right place at the right time and I have really seen the hand of the Lord in my life. Its amazing. Anyway! I Love you all! Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world. Thank you! Sincerely Elder Lindh!

No comments:

Post a Comment