Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week 39, April 24, 2017

So it looks like I will be staying in Paonia for another transfer! I will however be getting a new companion. But don't feel too bad Elder Zimmerman is going back to being a spanish missionary so he is over the moon right now. My new companion is Elder Mata Ele! This is the first time I have ever gotten a companion I actually know. I served around Elder Mata Ele when he first came out. So this should be a fun transfer. Beyond that there are no big news. Chelsea our most progressing investigator is making slow but sure progress. We hope she will soon decide to be baptized but at the very least she has agreed to decide by June 27th..... Which as many of you know is a very important date. Its my 11 month mark! (and my birthday😬😇😁) But I will only see that if I stay another transfer! So we will have to see how that goes! I hope you all are doing well and that you guys know that I love you all! Sincerely Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment