Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 42, May 15, 2017

Howdy! So first of all want to say thank you to all the mother figures in my life. I love you guys and I wouldn't be who I am today without you. Thank you. Secondly this was a good week! We had a good lesson with Chelsea which started out rough but ended very well. Then thanks to my Dad sending me the funds, I got to take her and most of her kids out to ice cream. This family has been having a rough go of it and needed some good things in their lives. So I am glad that I was able to help them out. Thirdly, Amber quit smoking! She was unable to come to church due to the fact that she was immense pain because she had pulled her shoulder at work. But that night she texted us that she had thrown away all her cigarettes and was determined to quit! She had been slowly weening herself off but yesterday she finally just got rid of them! We are so excited for her to enter the waters of baptism. She is so prepared and I cannot wait to see her enter the waters of baptism. Then to end it all off I would like to share a small miracle that I have seen this month. So in this area we don't usually have much success in finding new people to teach. But through a small and simple act of kindness we found a new investigator who is so excited to learn about the gospel. I know that God loves each and every one of us and shows that love by putting others in our way that helps us meet our needs. I love being able to serve others. I love you all. Stay safe and have fun! Sincerely Elder Lindh

No comments:

Post a Comment