Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 31, February 27, 2017

Howdy all! 
So this week has been a lot of fun! Our most progressing investigator fasted with us on wednesday but we already saw the blessings on monday! On monday she got a new job that not only allows her to come to church but will also help her quite smoking! At her old job everyone smoked making it really hard to be the only one who didn't smoke. But now nobody at her new job smokes! Which is totally amazing! I cannot wait to see her progress to be able to enter into the waters of baptism. I am so excited for her! 
In other news though we have had quite the adventurous week! We cover a lot of rural areas and so sometimes the roads aren't exactly the easiest to navigate. They tend to be dirt (or mud this time of year) and winding and very steep at points. One driveway was especially so and so me and my companion recorded the drive. I will send the videos I have and I believe Elder Beck will send the ones that he has. I hope you enjoy!  
I also included some pictures from the mesa in our area. It was so pretty! I love the mountains! I have missed them! I want you all to know that I love you and am so thankful for your support! You guys are wonderful!
Love 
Elder Lindh​












No comments:

Post a Comment