Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Week 29, February 13, 2017

So this week has been hard but also fun and crazy. All 3 of our set appointments for the week cancelled on us so that was kinda hard. But yesterday we had an amazing lesson with a family in our ward who had invited their friends over. It was amazing and you could just feel the spirit as the member bore powerful testimony of the truth of the book of Mormon. I loved it. Those are the moments we missionaries live for. That is why we come on missions. To help people feel the spirit and thus bring their lives into harmony with the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was amazing!
The downside of this week, the last elder here in the Paonia ward hit a chunk of ice and so damaged our front fender. Because of that we had to put the car in the shop on friday. And we just found out the car won't likely be ready until wednesday. So we will be walking for a while. But thats all good! We will still work just as hard. And hopefully we will get as much work done as possible. 
I love you all so much. Thank you for supporting me through all of these things. I love the support you have all given me and want you to know that without all of you I would not be able to be here and serve a mission. Thank you all so much. I love you!
Sincerely
Elder Lindh

No comments:

Post a Comment