Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 30, February 20, 2017

Pday mail ended up getting done on the 22nd due to the Federal Holiday and then zone conference the next day.

Sorry for making you guys wait! This week has been crazy and its only wednesday. Monday the libraries were closed and yesterday we had zone conference all day. But I want you all to be sure that I am still alive and well! You can hold off on the funeral service. 
Anyway I have learned so much this week and am having an amazing time doing it. I am learning so much about missionary work. You would think after 6 months I would have it down but the thing I have learned the most is that I have SO much left to learn about being a good missionary. But I am getting there and am committed to improving my skills as a missionary and developing the talents God has given me! I am so thankful for this opportunity to develop these talents and skills. I love being able to grow and help others do the same. I love being a missionary! 
I love all of you and hope you have an amazing week! 
Sincerely
Elder Lindh!


No comments:

Post a Comment