Last P Day in the MTC!
Hey!
So today is p day and I am just starting laundry so will be here for a
while. As an update I am doing awesome and have my travel plans! I
leave the fifteenth. So anyone sending mail might want to hold off
until I am in the field or send it through dear elder.com. But I am
loving all the emails and letters of support I have gotten.
I have been very busy with classes and studying but I have tried to
think of ways to respond so I can email today.
I just want to share my love for all of you. I am having an amazing
time and learning so much. One of the things they really stress here
is divine nature. That means that you are Heavenly Fathers child and
that means you have infinite value no matter what you do or who you
are. I want to share that and add my testimony that I know it is true.
I KNOW for myself that we are all children of God and that he loves us
very much.
And I would also add my testimony that this church is true. That isn't
something I have been brainwashed into saying. I know for myself
because I have studied the Book of Mormon and asked God my eternal
Father whether or not it is true. And I received my answer. This is
the truth. I know it. I live it. I love it. And as I am here and go
about my life here at the MTC my testimony and faith in that truth has
grown. I love you all. I BEG of you to read and study these things for
yourself. Then pray to know they are true. Don't take my word for it.
Find out for yourself and trust in God. I love you all. Thank you all
for all the support I have recieved.
Love,
Elder Lindh
BTW!! I almost forgot!!! guess who just visited last night!?! Elder
anderson of the quarumn of the twelve!!!!! It was amazing!!! and it was
his birthday so we got to sing happy birthday to him here at the mtc. we
also got to be in a worldwide broadcast to all the mtcs in the world.
It was AMAZING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment