Sunday, August 7, 2016

Week 1, August 3, 2016

Howdy Yall!!!!!

So in case its not clear today is pday. That means I can email and share pictures for a bit. i am just sending this so people can know pday is today. i am in the process of uploading pictures so i will send those shortly. For those I just added this is Elder Lindh. 

I love my district and my companion and will send those pictures and details in a second.

Sincerely,
Elder Lindh
 
There you go. There are the pictures I took while we did our temple walk. My companion is elder Clark. In case you cant pick him out he is the one with the nametag. ;) I love him already and we are getting along really well. He is from Saratoga Springs Utah so he just drove 20 minutes and got dropped off. But I am already learning so much and am just so overwhelmed by the spirit that is in the MTC. I am so excited to see some new faces as i anticipate the arrival of Elder Moses. Don't worry too much. I will take good care of him. I am hoping he is in my residence hall because he will be serving in Colorado as well. I have had some amazing experiences here in the MTC. If any of you have the time PLEASE WATCH "the Character of Christ" by elder Bednar. It is AMAZING!!!!!! It totally changed how I saw my service. I am learning so much including how to study and how to love. I thought it would be much harder with a companion but honestly its just like having 6 siblings. Youre never alone but you know its because they love you. 
I am having such an amazing time in the MTC and cannot WAIT to go out into the field. And to all those who sent emails I would just like to say thank you and that they are very appreciated. 
I am not sure what else to say.... its just so overwhelming. There is so much i have done and plan to do and so much to learn and study that I haven't had a moment to sit down and think about all that's happened. If you have any specific questions please email me separately. I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you. Please share that with everyone I knew. I have just been filled with the love of Christ and know that you are all amazing sons and daughters of God. 

I love you all
Sincerely
Elder Lindh
 











 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment